Lock and Key: A Magical Girl Mystery
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
What does it mean to be a magical girl?
This is the question at the heart of Lock and Key, a magical mystery set in a world shaped by your interpretation of the magical girl genre.
Sherri and Kealey Cohen, now a married couple in their late 20s, left the title of magical girls behind them over a decade ago. Now on the verge of losing their powers and entering a life of true normalcy, a string of unexplainable murders forces them to come out of retirement for one last adventure. Together with Nina, their old friend, and Ruby, a new protege, Sherri and Kealey will have to face a mystery connected both to their past and future. In the world of Lock and Key, the player shapes their path... and more importantly, determines where that path will end.
- Incredible character artwork by milkgrrl
- Multiple endings shaped by the player's beliefs and choices
- An original soundtrack by Sarah Manusco
- Data viewer with expanded lore and character biographies
- Definitely no monsters or anything, we promise
Follow us on...